HEALTH & SAFETY
Complete Health & Safety plan is available at the studio.
Please wear a mask to enter & exit the studio. Masks are not required to be worn during class times.
All administration, information and registration will be handled virtually until further notice. Please contact us if you would like to book a private appointment at the studio.
Last Updated: September 14, 2021
Important Policies & Procedures:
1. Dancers who come to the studio showing symptoms or signs of any illness will not be allowed inside and will be asked to leave. Teachers have the authority to refuse admittance to their class from any student that shows signs of illness.
2. Dancers will demonstrate personal discipline during classes and respect for teachers, classmates and studio property. Any rude or abusive behaviour towards other classmates, teachers or studio property will result in the dancer being removed from the studio.
3. XBa has an "Open Door Policy" where parents are allowed to pop-in and check on their dancer. Parents are not allowed to sit and watch an entire class as it is distracting to the dancers and teacher. Parents are not allowed to film classes unless they have explicit permission from the teacher and the other classmates.
3. Hand sanitizing solution is available at the teachers’ tech control centre and at the front door.
4. Dancers will be required to bring their own, full water bottles, as the water purifying system has been removed from the studio.
5. If the mats are being used in class, each dancer will be responsible for wiping down their mat. Disinfectant wipes and supplies will be provided.
6. The Marley floor is cleaned regularly with our bacteria-killing solution. Highly touched surfaces are disinfected between classes.
DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO
if you / your dancer has tested positive for COVID-19
or has had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO
if you / your dancer has shown any of the following symptoms:
New or worsening shortness of breath
New or worsening difficulty breathing
Nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea or unexplained loss of appetite
Loss of sense of smell and/or taste
New onset of cough or worsening of chronic cough
Runny nose (not associated with seasonal allergies)
Muscle or joint aches
Feeling Unwell, fatigue or severe exhaustion
Pink Eye (conjunctivitis)